Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fad to Fit

Hi, I'm Stephanie! I am no one special, I'm an average looking girl with little muscle and even smaller motivation. I've never hated how I looked but I've always tried the new fad diets. It wasn't until I met my husband that I started to realize the truth. DIETS DON'T WORK!! The only way to lose weight, gain muscle and not get winded walking up the stairs is by living a healthy life by eating clean and exercising. My husband is into body building he competed in his first show in March and looked amazing. However, his lifestyle to get show ready was to the extreme of healthy living. I tried to help him by living the same lifestyle but got very discourage with how tough it was. Needless to say I gave up and went back to eating pizza and soda! Recently at my softball game I noticed how out of shape I was so I decided to clean up my diet and start with baby steps and about a week ago I saw a picture of a girl that went from about 180-200 lbs to figure model size and muscle and I had the thought "I can do that!" So here I go, I'm going to track my journey on this blog and share the things I learn. I want to help people understand that diets don't work and it's all about changing your lifestyle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment