Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Cheat Meals

I've been asked if I allow myself to have any "cheat meals" but I think that only applies to "diets." I live a lifestyle of eating clean and being fit. I eat whatever I want but I choose to eat the right things. I don't eat fast food because I don't like the way I feel afterwards and I want to take care of my health. However, I went out to eat with my family and they ordered some interesting ice cream and I was curious of what it tasted like so I had a small bite. I don't feel guilty about it because I chose to eat it knowing that it's not clean. Occasionally, like on my pizza, I'll eat cheese, but it's not a regular item I eat because of the fat content. I don't feel like I'm holding myself back from enjoying foods because I still eat a variety of flavors and styles of food that satisfies my cravings.

(I won't mention my diet soda drinking again. That is still a work in progress.)

1 comment:

  1. Just browsed your entire site :) Love it! My cousin has a foodie blog & is a big fitness & healthy eating guru you should follow her too! www.afoodiestaysfit.com and also, I want to know your fitness pal login :) I am on there too & would love to have more people to follow & so I can watch what you're eating :)

    ReplyDelete