Tuesday, September 18, 2012

12 Week Challenge and Ab Work Out Update

It's official I registered for Kelsey Byers 12 Week Challenge. She gives very good information after you are registered. I'm excited to get started. I haven't read through everything but it all looks good so far. I hope I hear from others doing the challenge.. hint hint. Anyway, you have until Oct 1st to register!

Now for an update on the Ab Workouts. Tonight will be #5. We've been able to do it every other day and haven't missed a workout. I can feel my core getting stronger so I'm working on better form and making each workout a little more challenging. I may start adding weight to the ones I can.. My husband already has. I also haven't been able to do cardio a lot. About every other day. I can definitely feel a difference and It's getting easier too. I still get a little bored. So I switch it up. Sometimes I'll listen to music and other days I'll listen to my audiobook. Yesterday I worked out my back, I had a lot of homework to do today so I'll probably only get to the ab workout. I'm thinking tomorrow I'll workout my arms. I'll try to post the workouts I do. I know a lot of people, especially women, like home workouts which is what I'm doing. I also had a request to get some recipes on here and pictures... I'm working on it!!!

Anyway, I'm starving and tired. I shouldn't have let myself get this hungry, but that's what homework does. Gets you absorbed. Dang it. I'll have to work on that. I have some Greek Yogurt and berries but it didn't feel me up.

GOOD NIGHT!

1 comment:

  1. Riley and I have signed up for the 12 week Challenge! I'm really excited to get going on this. I'm already feeling accountable with friends and family doing it with me but the 'before' pictures are motivation enough!

    ReplyDelete