Thursday, September 6, 2012

At Home Workouts




My wonderful finds last weekend at Ross!


Two nights ago I followed a workout routine presented by Zuzana Light. My husband introduced me to her because she does a lot of workouts without gym equipment. I don't have a gym pass at the moment so this is what I needed. I can't find the youtube video I used or else I would post it here. But what she had me do was 10 minutes of 5 burpee handstands, 5 ninja jumps and 10 squat side kicks. I was pretty sore the next day. I also recently bought a resistance band and did 3 sets of 10 bicep curls and tricep extensions.
Tonight I used my new 3lb weighted fitness ball to do some ab workouts and squats. I feel pretty good, but I think I'm going to add some cardio whether it be the elliptical or good old fashioned jumping jacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment